HWg-STE is an ethernet web thermometer with MS Excel reporting software. Alerts by e-mail to high temperature, SNMP support.
Up to two temperature/humidity probes can be connected. Supplied with temperature probe, power adaptor and software.
The HWg-STE web thermometer is configured using a built-in web server. If the temperature (humidity) exceeds a specified threshold, an e-mail alert is sent. Free windows software HWg-PDMS for graphical overview and MS Excel export included.
The HWg-STE IP Thermometer is fully SNMP compatible.
- Simple installation: supports DHCP and sensor autodetection
- SNMP standard: Connects to NMS (SNMP MIB)
- Precision: Temperature 0.1°C resolution, display in °C or °F (Humidity: 0.1 %RH)
- Alerts: Sends e-mail if the temperature (humidity) is too high / too low
- Security: protected with a password
Included in standard package:
- Wall plug power adapter
- Temperature probe on 3m cable -10°C to 80°C (+14°F to +176°F)
Optional sccessories (second sensor):
- Humidity sensor (wall / rack / cable version)
- Indoor temperature sensor range of the supplied probe (wall / rack / cable version)
- Outdoor temperature sensor, range -50°C to 125°C (-58°F to +257°F)
- Fridge / Icebox temperature sensor with flat cable