RFID NFC, Mifare Reader (RS-232)
The RFID NFC, Mifare Reader (RS-232)C Contactless Smart Card Reader is the serial interface reader in the Serial NFC Reader family developed based on the 13.56 MHz Contactless (RFID) Technology and compliant with the ISO/IEC 18092 Standard for Near Field Communication (NFC). It supports MIFARE®, ISO 14443 Type A and B, and all four types of NFC tags.
RFID NFC, Mifare Reader (RS-232) is a plug-and-play device which does not require any driver installation. It comes with a built-in ISO 7816 SAM slot for enhanced security, plus a buzzer and two LEDs for rich user interaction. NFC Reader can also read and write faster and more efficiently by making use of up to 424 Kbps for tag access. The proximity operating distance of Serial NFC Reader is up to 5 cm, depending on the type of tag used.
Reader is also available in module form for easy integration into bigger machines, like POS terminals, physical access devices and vending machines. Typical applications of the Serial NFC Reader reader include e-payment, e-ticketing for events and mass transit, toll road fare collection, and network authentication.
Serial RS-232 Interface: Baud Rate = 115200 bps, 8-N-1
USB interface for power supply
CCID-like fram format (Binary format)
Smart Card Reader:
- Read/Write speed of up to 424 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- Supports ISO 14443 Type A and B cards, MIFARE, FeliCa, and all 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags
- Supports MIFARE 7-byte UID, MIFARE Plus and MIFARE DESFire
- Built-in anti-collision feature (only one tag is accessed at any time)
- One ISO 7816-compliant SAM slot
- Two user-controllable LEDs
- User-controllable buzzer