EASYGATE SBG Self-Boarding Gate
EASYGATE SBG Self-Boarding Gate is an automated solution enabling passenger self-service check-in and passage control at Boarding Gates, Security/Immigration Check Points, or entry to Loyalty Passenger lane and lounge areas. Our EasyGate SBG provides stress-free efficiency for passengers and freedom from mundane tasks so the staff can focus on their personal attention on the valued travelers’ needs better.
The design allows for easy integration of various ticketing and passport readers, bar code and biometric scanners, printers as well as LCD displays to provide helpful user cues and instructions. Flexible detection platform is tuned and tested for the trafﬁc patterns and proﬁles found in today‘s airports and transportation environments and offers the ability to further ﬁne tune the system with ease to better meet to particular needs of any site or application.
- Frame – stainless steal;
- Top horizontal lid – stainless steal;
- Side covers – stainless steal;
- Custom-designed colors;
- 10 mm protective tempered glass wings(940mm, 1200 or 1800 height);
- Possibility to integrate access status and direction indicators.
- Possible gate widths: 630 mm – 920 mm;
- Long-lasting modern electric MDD motor;
- Wide range of configuration options;
- Elevator integration possibility;
- LCD screen integration possibility;
- LED glass wing illumination possibility;
- Card collector integration possibility;
- Indoor use only.
- Solid consruction;
- Optional security levels;
- „Anti – Panic“ accesory, which allows free access in case of emergency;
- Different modes, that specifies how gates should operate on power outage(alow free access, lock access or open access by security system);
- 42 sensor pairs, which notifies about illegal gate access.
- Two-sided passage;
- Up to 30 people per minute;
- Gates are handicapped accessable.
- Possibility to manage gates through controllers or computers;
- Possibility to integrate data readers under a toned glass cover;
- nPass gate management software allows to enter visitors into the system, assign rights, monitor statistics and other information.