Poseidon2 3468: IP thermostat with 230V/16A-rated relay outputs
IP unit for remote monitoring, web thermostat, industrial-telco version. Supports external RJ11 sensors (voltage, current, illumination, humidity), 4x digital dry contact input and 2x 110/230V relay output. Supports e-mail alerts, SNMPv3, Modbus/TCP, XML, and the Sensdesk.com online portal.
Poseidon2 3468 is designed for telco or industrial applications. Based on external sensor readings, Poseidon2 3468 sends alerts or activates relay outputs. Output relays can directly switch 110/230VAC. The product is CE compliant.
Sends an e-mail or SNMP Trap whenever a sensor value exceeds the specified range. Minimum duration condition can be set for alerts to closed contacts (activated digital inputs). For example, “send an e-mail if the door is open for longer than 120 seconds”.
Relay outputs can be controlled remotely over the Web, or using M2M protocols (XML, SNMP, Modbus/TCP).
A typical application is an “IP thermostat” or “hygrostat” (humidity controller). The relays control heating or cooling using an external temperature probe, humidity probe (hygrometer) or other sensor.
- 2x 110/230VAC 16A double-throw relay contact
- Connect up to 8 external sensors of various quantities.
Converters for 0-60V, 4-20mA, Pt100 or Pt1000 temperature probes, illumination sensors, flood detection in a 2D area, temperature, humidity, 0–30A AC, and so on..
- The unit can be powered by 9–30V and it can also be powered by -48V (Telco standard).
- Ethernet: RJ45 (10/100 BASE-T)
- WEB: Built-in web server
- Data logger: Data logger for more than 250.000 records
- Sensors: 2xRJ11 – max. 8 external sensors (1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI)
Can measure: humidity, voltage, current, 4-20mA, illumination, temperature (incl. Pt100, Pt1000) and many other quantities…
- Digital inputs (DI): 4x DI for dry contacts (state detectors)
- Digital Outputs (DO): 2x DO relay outputs (250V / 16A)
- Power: 9-30V DC
- Mechanical: Fits on a DIN rail, 145 x 90 x 40 [mm]
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP (version 1 and 3), XML, Modbus/TCP, HWg-Push
- Text messages (SMS): Alerts can be sent as text messages (SMS) via a remote HWg-SMS-GW over the network. No software is needed.