Poseidon2 3266: Remote sensor monitoring over LAN
Poseidon2 3266 is a basic device for remote reading (monitoring) of sensors over the network. It measures temperature, voltage, and states of dry contacts (digital inputs) and other external sensors. It sends e-mail alerts to values out of a specified range, or connects to an environment monitoring system. Supports M2M protocols – SNMP (SNMPv3), Modbus/TCP, XML, and the Sensdesk.com online portal.
Poseidon2 3266 monitors temperature and other sensors over a network in order to create a remote environment monitoring solution. Up to 8 sensors and 4 digital inputs (dry contacts) can be connected. Poseidon2 is connected to the LAN, reads measurements, and stores the measurements in its internal memory (data logger). The device is accessible via WEB and can send e-mails (or text messages).
Sensors and detectors
We supply humidity and temperature sensors in indoor or outdoor designs, light intensity sensors, DC or AC current and voltage converters. Other sensors include smoke detectors, power failure detectors, water flood detection, and more.
When a value is out of a specified range, Poseidon2 sends an e-mail, a SNMP Trap, or a text message (SMS).
No software is necessary to send text messages over the GSM network. All HW group devices can send text messages (SMS) through a single central gateway, the HWg-SMS-GW. Just a single SIM card can serve all your devices.
Poseidon2 3266 can be connected to various third-party applications or cloud services using various protocols (SNMP, Modbus/TCP, XML, HWg-Push).
- Poseidon2 3266 sends an e-mail if a temperature is too high or a door is open (a dry contact connected to a digital input is closed). It can also monitor power supply status, smoke detectors, and the environment.
- Poseidon2 3266 is suitable as a remote monitoring system for servers and technology rooms. Measure remotely with Pt-100 and other temperature and humidity sensors.
- A frequent application is a remote environment monitoring system.
It is easy to connect smoke detectors, water leak detectors, PIR motion sensors, etc. They are powered from the Poseidon2 3266 unit.
- Ethernet: RJ45 (10/100 BASE-T)
- WEB: Built-in web server
- Data logger: Data logger for more than 250.000 records
- Sensors: 2xRJ11 – max. 8 external sensors (1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI)
- Can measure: humidity, voltage, current, 4-20mA, illumination, temperature (incl. Pt100, Pt1000) and many other quantities…
- Digital inputs (DI): 4x DI for dry contacts (state detectors)
Supports: Door contacts, smoke detectors, 110/230V power supply detector, water leak detector, fan failure detector
- Power: 9-30V DC
- Mechanical: Metal box, 100 x 94 x 25 [mm] (H x W x D) / 260 g – wall-mountable, fits on a DIN rail.
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP (SNMPv3), XML, Modbus/TCP, HWg-Push
- Text messages (SMS): Alerts can be sent as text messages (SMS) via a remote HWg-SMS-GW over the network. No software is needed.