HWg-WLD is a 2D area sensor for water leakage detection with Ethernet data output. Detection cable is easily extendable.
Water leakage is a sore problem in modern buildings, especially in data centers. sensor cables detect even the smallest water amount, reacts to etilenglycol or to any other conductive liquid. HWg-WLD is available in two versions, depending on power supply: through power supply unit or PoE IEEE 802.3af connection. 2 meters of sensor cable is included in the package.
2D means the surface area of the whole room. Sensor cable detects even few drops of water and can be used as condensation detector. after a flood the cable is dried off and can be used again. WLD sensor cable can be extended if there is a demand for it, as well as several zone connection through non-sensing cable (cheaper) extension cable, which can dramatically lower installation costs.
HWg-WLD has an integrated web server and SNMP compatibility. In case of alarm, the device sends an e-mail or SNMP notification.
- Ethernet: RJ45 (10BASE-T)
- Web: integrated web server
- Sensors: standart cable sensors – WLD sensing cable A
- Package contents: 1x cable sensor WLD sensing cable A (2m sensing, 2m non-sensing)
- Detection area: WLD sensing cable (iki 85m) may be extended with non-sensing cable (max 100m)
- Leakage sensitivity: water, etilenglycol, other conductive sustainces
- Power supply: depending on the type – PoE (IEEE 802.3af) connection or power adapter
- Output: in case of water leakage, a remote relay is activated (Poseidon or Damocles devices)
- M2M protocols: SNMP, XMLModbus/TCP, Box-2-Box
- Notification: E-mail, SNMP trap, remote relay
- Programing support: HWg SDK
- HWg-PD Trigger: Message redirection to SMS, computer notifications, computer shut-down, etc.
- HWg PDMS: value registration, graphs, data export to MS Excel
- CapTemp: visualisation on the map, output connection management, message redirection to SMS
- Compatible third party software: SNMP (HP OpenView, Nagios, Zabbix, The Dude, ..)