Robust full-height construction, high quality, trouble-free and easy operation are the hallmarks of the REXON DEA 3 turnstile making it ideal for high security applications where the full automatic identification of people is required. Anti-corrosive surface of all components and high quality final finish of REXON DEA 3 turnstile guarantees long durability and reliable operation not only in indoor environments but also under harsh and extreme conditions of outdoor installations. Modern design, constructive and color variability make REXON DEA 3 turnstile to be a unique part of access control system. REXON DEA 3 turnstile is a bi-directional turnstile with electronic control, the 120° openings ensure comfortable, easy and safe access for one person. Modern control electronics enables easy setting of its turnstile operating mode and at the same time it ensures the communication with different types of identification and signalling devices.
• coated with anti-corrosive material, galvanized, powder-coated with color from RAL palette or stainless steel body
• lighting inside the turnstile (additional accessory)
• Maximum security level – full-height constuction
• Turnstile is disassembled with special toools only
• Electromagnetic breaks, increasing turnstile motor’s reliability
• 120° gap between turnstile wings (total of 3 wings)
• Long operational periods without additional maintenance
• Using nSoft software and RFID, barcode or biometrinic readers.
• Using any other access management system
• Using remote control buttons
• Using remote control unit
• Two-way access
• Designed to allow passage with large objects
• Not handicap accessable
• Possibility to integrate readers into gate body or next to the gate using additional reader post.
• In case of power outage, gates are operational up to 6 hours, using emergency power supply. On complete power outage gate locks the passage (Fail-lock) or allows free access to both sides (Fail-safe)