REXON ERA 3 GS-U
Stainless steel construction with side glass panels, reliable and easy operation are the hallmarks of the REXON ERA 3 GS-U turnstile. These features make it ideal for high security applications where the fully automatic and unmanned identification of people is required. REXON ERA 3 GS-U is designed to fit the representative interiors of business buildings and entrance halls. Anti-corrosive prevention of all components and high quality final finish of REXON ERA 3 GS-U turnstile guarantee long-life and reliable operation not only interior but also during extreme conditions of outdoor installations. Functional design, constructive and colour variability make REXON ERA 3 GS-U turnstile to be a unique part
of entrance control system.
• With anti-corosive coating, galvanized, powder-coated by RAL color palette or stainless steel body
• Lighting inside the turnstile (accessory)
• Maximum security level – full-height construction
• Turnstiles are disassembled with special tools only
• Electromagnetic breaks, increasing turnstile motor’s reliability
• 120° gap between turstile wings (4 wings total)
• Long operational period without additional maintenance required
• Using nSoft software and RFID, barcode or biometrinic readers
• Using any other access management system
• Using remote control buttons
• Using remote control unit
• Possibility to integrate readers into turnstile body or next to the turnstile using additional reader post.
• In case of power outage, turnstiles are operational up to 6 hours, using emergency power supply. On complete power outage turnstile locks the passage (Fail-lock) or allows free access to both sides (Fail-safe)