ROUND J turnstile is the most often used device of access control system thanks to its modern design, robust construction, safe and cost-effective operation. Stainless steel design of the main turnstile parts guarantees its long-life running in interior and exterior. Constructional design ensures better protection in exterior against weather attack and splashing water high up to 1m except the power water. Turnstile ROUND J is a bi-directional turnstile with electronic control, the 120° openings ensure comfortable, easy and safe access for one person. ROUND J turnstile is equipped with a motor drive unit which ensures a high user’s comfort by its silent and fluent operation.
Modern control electronics enables easy setting of its turnstile operating mode and at the same time it ensures the communication with different types of identification and signal devices. To ensure the access of immobile persons and at the same time to realize safety regulations the turnstile ROUD J can be suitably completed with PEGAS gates and together they make compact and complex entrance control system.
Available gate modifications:
- ROUND J – 60 mm in diameter tube railings with rounded edges, 30 mm in diameter tube railings with rounded edges;
- ROUND J S – 50 mm in diameter tube railings with regular edges, 30 mm in diameter tube railings with regular edges.
- Frame – Burnished stainless steel AISI 304 tubes.
- Center post – stainless steel 204 mm in diameter (optional – 168 mm).
- Passage width – 600 mm.
- Electric long-lasting motor.
- Wide range of configuration possibilities.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Long-lasting construction.
- Optional security levels.
- Optional Fail-safe or Fail-lock functionality in case of emergency.
- Adaptive turning speed.
- Two-sided access.
- Up to 30 people per minute.
- Optional management via controller or computer.
- Possibility to integrate readers under toned glass.
- Gate management software „nPass“ allows to enter visitors into system, asign rights, monitor statistics and other information.