BAR ST turnstile is a universal type of tripod turnstiles that can be used in a broad-spectrum of applications and environments. Modern design, reliable and effective operating in combination with high-quality materials are the main features that make BAR ST turnstile necessary part of access control systems and person identification. The variability of applied materials and resistant surface treatment make possible to integrate the turnstile BAR ST to any environments including exteriors.
Modern control electronics enables the easy setting of its own turnstile operating mode and at the same time makes possible the communication with different types of identification and signalling devices. BAR ST turnstile can be equipped with ANTI-PANIC function at the customer’s request.
- Powder-coated, optional color from RAL palette
- Arms – stainless steel
- Electric motor and efective access blocking system
- Rotation speed automatically adapts to the visitor
- silent and efficient operation
- After passage turnstile gently returns to its position
- Possibility to install turnstile outdoors with protective roof
- Reliable security level
- Even on power outage turnstile is operational for the next 6 hours
- Possible „Anti – Panic“ accessory, it drops the arm in case of emergency or manually by the user.
- „Go – call“ function – turnstile rotates by few degrees indicating the visitor that passage is allowed
- „Fail safe“ accessory, which aollows free or locks up the access in case of power outage
- Integrated sensors notifies about illegal passages
- Two-way passage
- 15 – 30 people per minute
- Possibility to conect a remote control unit
- Possibility to manage turstile through a computer
- Turnstile management software „nPass“ provides the possibility to enter visitors to the system, asign rights, monitor statistics and other information
- Turnstile is not handicap accessible