BAR-BA turnstile is a universal type of tripod turnstile that can be used in broad-spectrum of applications and environments. Modern design, safe and effective operating in combination with high-quality constructive processing are the main features that make BAR-BA turnstile necessary part of access control systems and person identification. Turnstile BAR-BA is made by the most modern technology.
Functional stainless steel design make possible to integrate the turnstile BAR-BA to any environments including exteriors. Modern control electronics enables the easy setting of its own turnstile operating mode and at the same time makes possible to communicate with different types of identification and signalling devices. BAR-BA turnstile in a motor version can be equipped with ANTI-PANIC function at the customer’s request.
- Powder-coated, optional color from RAL palette
- Arms – stainless steel
- Electric motor and efective access blocking system
- Rotation speed automatically adapts to the visitor
- silent and efficient operation
- After passage turnstile gently returns to its position
- Possibility to install turnstile outdoors with protective roof
- Reliable security level
- Even on power outage turnstile is operational for the next 6 hours
- Possible „Anti – Panic“ accessory, it drops the arm in case of emergency or manually by the user.
- „Go – call“ function – turnstile rotates by few degrees indicating the visitor that passage is allowed
- „Fail safe“ accessory, which aollows free or locks up the access in case of power outage
- Integrated sensors notifies about illegal passages
- Two-way passage
- 15 – 30 people per minute
- Possibility to conect a remote control unit
- Possibility to manage turstile through a computer
- Turnstile management software „nPass“ provides the possibility to enter visitors to the system, asign rights, monitor statistics and other information
- Turnstile is not handicap accessible