BAR-EK turnstile is a new tripod turnstile with stainless covering developed for access control system. Bi-directional turnstile is suitable for any entrance systems. There is ability to select the uni-directional or bi-directional mode. A great advantage of this turnstile is a price. BAR-EK turnstile is specially designed to the environments where the main demands are minimal dimensions together with keeping its all high parameters as are large throughput capacity, easy and quick person identification, high quality and reliable operation.
Modern design and high-quality surface treatment make possible to install turnstile BAR-EK into the interior or exterior without the direct weather attack. Modern control device provides easy setting of its own turnstile operating mode and at the same time ensures the communication with different types of identification and signalling devices. BAR-EK turnstile can be equipped with automatic FOLDED ARM function on request.
- Powder-coated, optional color from RAL palette
- Arms – stainless steel
- Electric motor and efective access blocking system
- Rotation speed automatically adapts to the visitor
- silent and efficient operation
- After passage turnstile gently returns to its position
- Possibility to install turnstile outdoors with protective roof
- Reliable security level
- Even on power outage turnstile is operational for the next 6 hours
- Possible „Anti – Panic“ accessory, it drops the arm in case of emergency or manually by the user.
- „Go – call“ function – turnstile rotates by few degrees indicating the visitor that passage is allowed
- „Fail safe“ accessory, which aollows free or locks up the access in case of power outage
- Integrated sensors notifies about illegal passages
- Two-way passage
- 15 – 30 people per minute
- Possibility to conect a remote control unit
- Possibility to manage turstile through a computer
- Turnstile management software „nPass“ provides the possibility to enter visitors to the system, asign rights, monitor statistics and other information
- Turnstile is not handicap accessible