BAR SKR Drop-Arm
BAR SKR-DropArm turnstile is a suitable device for any environments thanks to its compact design, impressive look and reliable operation together with the latest technology. Low operation costs and easy installation make BAR SKR-DropArm turnstile to be the most suitable device to control the movement of persons at entrance control system with low passing frequency.
This turnstile is equipped by emergency drop arm to make a free pass in case of emergency. Thanks to its unique construction the ticketing system can by implemented to the turnstile body.
High technical performance and good-quality constructional materials guarantee the reliable, safe and long-life running. Control electronics of the most modern conception enables the easy setting of its own turnstile operating mode and at the same time it makes possible to communicate with different types of identification and signalling devices.
- Powder-coated, optional color from RAL palette
- Arms – stainless steel
- Electric motor and efective access blocking system
- Rotation speed automatically adapts to the visitor
- silent and efficient operation
- After passage turnstile gently returns to its position
- Possibility to install turnstile outdoors with protective roof
- Reliable security level
- Even on power outage turnstile is operational for the next 6 hours
- Possible „Anti – Panic“ accessory, it drops the arm in case of emergency or manually by the user.
- „Go – call“ function – turnstile rotates by few degrees indicating the visitor that passage is allowed
- „Fail safe“ accessory, which aollows free or locks up the access in case of power outage
- Integrated sensors notifies about illegal passages
- Two-way passage
- 15 – 30 people per minute
- Possibility to conect a remote control unit
- Possibility to manage turstile through a computer
- Turnstile management software „nPass“ provides the possibility to enter visitors to the system, asign rights, monitor statistics and other information
- Turnstile is not handicap accessible