nSoft Ltd. is certified according to ISO-9001 and ISO-20000 standarts
ISO Certificate – is a certificate from an independent third-party organization, which confirming that the management system complies with the ISO standard.
Some of the ISO requirements are:
– continuous process improvement
– standardized procedures covering all major business processes;
– a supervisory process to make sure the procedures are effective;
– checking defects, correcting them;
– constant review of individual process and quality system performance.
Although the certificate is issued for a period of 3 years, regular check-ups are carried out during this period. That’s why we recently received a certification visit from our supervisory company. We have heard compliments and remarks, also we have planned serveral actions for future improvement. After this visit we are happy to declare, that our daily work processes comply with the requirements of ISO-9001 and ISO-20000!